Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chanel jonas

chanel jonas

anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 9:10 pm

hey guys, it's chanel jonas sorry haven't been on in a while computer problems anywayz.................so whats goin on ?did anybodyz hear anything new bout ur boys,,,,,i have to say i was a little like well i dont really have to say u guys know ... [talking bout joe & taylor swift]....i think he really has this thing for blondes...,but at the same time the girl he wrote ausrtullia for ,that model girl had brown hair but out of his supposed girlfriends ive seen most or them were blondes..WOW i totally just took this topic somewhere else & started a whole converison by myself so werid..........................................byezzz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minipostedSun Sep 14, 2008 1:26 pm

Not that I got so much of that :p

but I've accepted Jaylor Wink

Very Happy What about you??
Back to top Go down

anything new happen or heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1