Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how many of you...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonasgirl707

jonasgirl707

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedMon Sep 29, 2008 5:17 am

have a story on how the Jonas brothers saved or helped your lives in any way? post your story here!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedMon Sep 29, 2008 9:26 am

I think they've helped so many teen-age lives with their music, their style and their image..
It's been ages since young people have had someone to look up to without worrying about them
going wrong. And they keep surrounding themselves with similar people, like Selena and Demi, so
more people have faith in child stars!

PS: I do like Miley as an actress and as a singer, but what she does in her private time is not what I support!
<3

Very Happy Nice post
Back to top Go down
jonasgirl707

jonasgirl707

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 1:49 am

ok so if you guys have a story

Instead of just talking to each other about it, do you want to try to make something to where they know how we feel?

We could have everyone write their stories. We can put our names at the bottom of our story. I could print them out and make a scap book of our stories of how they saved us. If you guys wanted I could also put pictures of us in there. If you want your picture in there you can send it to me in here or at my email XdarkXangelX7X@hotmail.com and tell me what your story was. Then when It's for sure all done. I can show you pictures of it and then I can send it to them! What do you guys think? I'm sure they'd appreciate knowing how much they've helped!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 1:24 pm

It's a great idea! Smile
<333
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 pm

I'll try again.

You've helped so many teen-age lives with your music, your style and your image..
It's been ages since young people have had someone to look up to without worrying about them
going wrong. And thanks to you, and all the great people you surround yourself with, more people have faith in young stars Smile And that's great to see, that people are finally starting to have some faith in
the next generation<3

And also, the way you treat and talk about your family is great. I've always loved my parents and my family.
No doubt about it, but I definatley realized how strong it was after becoming a fan of you. It makes me proud and thankful, I have the parents, family and friends that I have.. I could be more grateful!

I think I've done a quite good job, staying away from peer-pressure and other "typical" teen issues, and I love music and the message artists are sending with their songs. But to find out their not willing to stand up for the message their giving sincerely, is like being decieved.

Teenagers need people to look up to, besides their amazing parents. That's why I thank you, The Jonas Brothers for being who you are. Smile

No matter how big your success is, you never forget to thank the one who helped you with it. So thank you for giving up all matter of privacy, a "stabil social life" and time with your dear ones, to give out your message to us, the fans. I hope we make it worth it. Cause you deserve nothing less I love you

Proud words from Norway<3 Still waiting to get
Jonas-fied!
xoxo
Nila =)

If it's too long, feel free to shorten it ! Smile Again, great idea<33
Back to top Go down
jonasgirl707

jonasgirl707

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedThu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 am

lol that's great!!! ok I've started on it and I have a ton of stories but I need A LOT more so if anyone else has a story or more to add that would be great!!!! THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedThu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 pm

Hahahahaha... I thought soo! Razz
i'm glad I could help<3
Back to top Go down
jonasgirl707

jonasgirl707

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedFri Oct 03, 2008 1:35 am

what do you think of getting people's pictures that have stories and putting the on the front of the book?
Back to top Go down
jonasbrothersforever0x

jonasbrothersforever0x

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedSun Oct 05, 2008 9:04 pm

[b]I'm going to write a story, Smile
Great idea , jonasgirl707 Smile

Well.
You've changed my life because now I know how to fill the spaces on my wall Smile
JOKES.
Well, I'd read about you in some magazines, but not alot. Then, one of my internet friends was obsessed with you and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about, Smile
I listened to SOS and I couldn't stop listening to it on YouTube, it became one of my fave songsss, its awesome Smile
I think you have changed many girls lives [LOL] and probably some boys, too Smile
And what I've heard and read about you, you all seem really really down to earth and genuine.
So, thankyou SO MUCH for making music for all of us to enjoy, Very Happy
Byee. I love you
Back to top Go down
jonasgirl707

jonasgirl707

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedMon Oct 06, 2008 5:33 am

lol thanks!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedMon Oct 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Hahaha.. These stories are great.. You should ask Erica to promote this on the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedMon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 pm

She did with my petition<33
Wink
Back to top Go down
jonasgirl707

jonasgirl707

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedTue Oct 07, 2008 3:06 am

what would that do?
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedTue Oct 07, 2008 5:03 pm

If you get it on the site, maybe more people will see it and sign into the forum to share
their stories =)
Just an idea Wink
Back to top Go down
jonasgirl707

jonasgirl707

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedWed Oct 08, 2008 3:34 am

could you help me do that?
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_minipostedSat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 am

jonasgirl707 wrote:
could you help me do that?

Sure! Very Happy Here is the mail: erika@jonasbrothersonline.net

Write: Hi, I'm making a book to show the Jonas Brothers what amazing crazy fans they have,
but I can't complete it without people sending in their stories Very Happy

I would love it if people at the forum would do so, I've already made a post at
"general chat" You can find it there..

It would really mean alot if you could help with this! My name is jonasgirl707.
The site is looking great, it just need a case that needs help Wink

Thanks
Jonasgirl707

-----------------------------

I hope this will help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how many of you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many of you...   how many of you... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

how many of you...
Page 1 of 1