Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let it out!<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

Let it out!<3 Empty
PostSubject: Let it out!<3   Let it out!<3 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 30, 2008 4:50 pm

jonasgirl707 really inspired me to make this post. I've been thinking about it for a long time, so I really
hope no one thinks I'm copying her Smile

I think I might have posted this somewhere else on the board..
You can delete the other one Smile

I'm a Jonas fan from Norway, and I have never seen them live.. The boys are setting out on a world tour in 2009, and after what I know, Norway is not on the list, yet!

So I started a petition, to get them there Very Happy Please sign!!!!
You can do it anonymous, and the only info showing will be: name (optional) and country Smile

I made this slideshow at photobucket:
Clickyyy

For more information go here:
The petition<3

Help us reach 1000!

I'd appreciate it if you didn't signed anonymous, I'm gonna make a scrapbook with the names of everyone who has signed in it... But it's your choice! Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering on one thing: I've started a petition to get JB to
Norway, and when they do, I wanted to thank everyone who has signed, so I'm making a scrapbook with everyones names and comments,
but I need a few more comments :p
I was wondering if you wanted to leave a message for Nick/Joe/Kevin/Frankie/Mr./Mrs. Jonas?? Smile
I need comments to all of them, so feel free to send to all of them =)

Petition link if you haven't signed: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/7/help-get-the-jonas-brothers-to-norway-3

<333 I'd appreciate it..
Message me or reply here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Let it out!<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Jonas Brothers :: General Chat-
Jump to: