Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i love u joe ................

Go down 
+9
daniylaubf4e
AlexisLovesJoeJonas1011
jane2207
NickJonas2
painted_dreams
NickJHero_1608
jonasister333
queen414
chanel jonas
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chanel jonas

chanel jonas

i love u joe ................ Empty
PostSubject: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedSun Aug 10, 2008 7:13 am

hey guys i love the jonas bros they rock ..........yah espially joe .........guys how can i meet them or even see them ....all concerts r like sold out...that totally sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
queen414

queen414

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 am

I luv joe too he is like totally hot..... I love you joe
Back to top Go down
jonasister333

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 13, 2008 6:22 pm

OMJ I LOVE JOE SOO MUCH!! i went to their concert the other night u can get tix by going on ticketsnow.com, ticketmaster.com, stubhub.com, ebay.com!! i was crying sooooo hard wen they came on it was soooo amazing i hope u can get tix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:43 am

YEah I love all the boys"!!!!!!! I hope you are able to go see them!!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 6:12 pm

I hope so too! Very Happy

And then take me with you Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 6:31 pm

^ lol
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 am

xD Stop LOL'ing at me !!

Just kidding, Keep it coming Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 9:15 pm

I'm only lol at you cuase I think your funny...(and to get more post lol) I'm doing it affectionatly so please don't be offended!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 pm

Aww, that's sweet.. Smile
I'm not offended, just kidding with you Very Happy

Affection is the way to world peace =)
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 pm

or something... Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 3:20 am

Lol yeah there we go!!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 8:47 am

Hahaha... One day it will happen and everyone will remember us and our
cravings for kissing The Jonas Brothers.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 4:32 am

Yeah!~!!!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedSat Aug 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Hahahaha... xD

When You Look Me IN The Eyes chipmunk x)
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedSat Aug 23, 2008 10:51 pm

Lol you're so funny!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 pm

And you're inspiring me to be so Very Happy
<333 Are you a fan of someone else??
I'm wondering if we have anything else in common Very Happy

I'm listening to Selena's favourite Paramore song: Fences..
It's really good!
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Well I'm deffinitly a Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato fan and I'm a huge Lititure person I love to read old books yeah I think we have tons in common that we may not even know about. I'm just glad you don't think I'm weird you might if you knew me better lol I'm so crazy jonas obbsessed my room is covered I sleep with music playing all night I have camp rock pillow I have jb key chains I have magazines pictures (not that many magazines only like six) and I'm always talking about them lol. I also laugh alot if you didn't notice. I still have the dress I wore to their concert (the jonas brothers) and I haven't washed it yet......I don't plan to and I dont' plan to wear it again unless I meet the boys again lol.....
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm a really big Demi Lovato fan too.. Very Happy
Of course I admire Selena too, but I have only seen her in Wizards of Waverly Place and heard her
one song, but I love her as a person Very Happy

I also really like Justin Timberlake and paramore Very Happy

I love litterature too! Don't know what you mean with "old" books, but I love reading
I'm a Harry Potter fan Very Happy And alot of other books too, I love mystery books Very Happy

I don't wanna think about what I am, if you're weird Razz I have a few posters Very Happy and magazines
with interviews and *checking iTunes* 90 songs Very Happy

I wish I had more, but I don't.. not yet Sad
Hahaha.. I probably wouldn't wash it either x)
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 6:01 pm

But I am obsessed.. And I think my youtube channel and the work I've put in the petition proves it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Yes it does it deffitly proves your a fan! I'm not a big harry potter fan cause my parents dont' like all the magic. but I did used to love narnia and starwars and the mighty ducks movies and haley joel osment.......I have like every song the boys have sung lol.....like even some of the ones of nicks from brodway....I meant books like that where writen a while back...like Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, the scarlet pimpernal, gone with the wind....
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 12:06 am

Jane Austen is brilliant Very Happy
And Ian McEwan who wrote "Atonement" Very Happy
That are my favourite "old time" books Smile

Pride & prejudice is really great Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 1:47 am

chanel jonas wrote:
hey guys i love the jonas bros they rock ..........yah espially joe .........guys how can i meet them or even see them ....all concerts r like sold out...that totally sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. But Im glad that the JB are doing good!
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 pm

I love the movie pride and prejudice and I want so bad to see atonment! but I have to wait till my mom has approved it!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 10:26 pm

My dad has to approve my movies too, but he likes that I watch those kind of "era-movies" Very Happy
I haven't seen it either Razz But I really want to.. I love James McAvoy, he did amazing in that role!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Let me know if it's good!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i love u joe ................   i love u joe ................ Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

i love u joe ................
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next