Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jbfan.xxx

jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Empty
PostSubject: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 6:01 am

alright so, this is the first time ive posted a post on here, well i also JUST joined this thing like 20 minutes ago but anyways..
there are so many musicians out there, who have become really, overrated am i right ? they dont stay humble,
their ego gets to them sooner or later, and half the time they arent even " all that with a cherry on top. "
those people could learn SO much from the jonas brothers. the jonas brothers, are always humble, and they sound absolutely amazing.
their music is always from the heart, and inspiring; their lyrics-- also very inspiring, and relateable too.
normally when i listen to a song that i like, i'll sing it, but i dont really pay attention to what im saying you know ?
i dont actually listen to the lyrics. but when it comes to JB. i actually take in what their singing about.
and i'm just like, wow. these songs actually make sence ( and they sound good too! so thats a jonas bonus.)
you can always feel what their feeling in the song, its crazy. pain, love, fun, and thats usually what people should
be feeling when they listen to a song; what the artist is feeling. and thats why the jonas brothers,
they're gonna be legends. and they always take the time to get to know their fans,
weither its how their day was, what they did, its awesome. thats why theyre so respectable. like, i have SO MUCH respect for them
because, they're respectful. and im sure you all agree. R-E-S-P-E-C-T right ? if theres a song about it, it must be important.

the jonas brothers, just plain rock. joe, nick, and kevin, you are idols to so many people because of what you do
and how you do it. never ever change. we all love you guys to death. Very Happy
"live like your at the bottom, even if your at the top." - probably the best advice any parent has given their successful children.

by the way-- what the hell is this face even doing.. ? >>> Razz
oh its a tounge, nevermind.
lol
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 7:12 am

LOL. and jbfan.xxx, i couldnt agree more (:
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 9:26 pm

I get your point when you talk lyrics. Cuz they write songs and lyrics that girls all over the world can relate too and thats what i love about thier songs. I love you
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Oh, Yeah, and some celebrities dont act like themselves because of the fame. The JB wont let their fame control them there just so true.
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 2:34 am

Agree with everything Very Happy I'm not a fan unless the songs are self-written Razz
Kind off x) But they're way more personal then!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 2:35 am

It's indescrible how they match perfectly Smile
Especially Can't Have You and
Games got to me lyrics wise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 2:37 am

Other celebrities are humble too, like Beyonce, Justin Timberlake..

But for people like Usher and P.Diddy and Chris Brown, a part of their job is to brag,
because their in that environment Sad There are no nice rappers out there, you always
hear shoot stories about them Sad
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 2:38 am

But the last thing is more on black artists (no offends) and not all of them of course Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 am

painted_dreams wrote:
Agree with everything Very Happy I'm not a fan unless the songs are self-written Razz

I know! ITs better sef-written
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 am

painted_dreams wrote:
It's indescrible how they match perfectly Smile
Especially Can't Have You and
Games got to me lyrics wise Very Happy

Yeah. cant have you is Beautiful. I love you
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 6:08 am

painted_dreams wrote:
Other celebrities are humble too, like Beyonce, Justin Timberlake..

But for people like Usher and P.Diddy and Chris Brown, a part of their job is to brag,
because their in that environment Sad There are no nice rappers out there, you always
hear shoot stories about them Sad

yeah, Sad Sadly, But im not a really Big Fan of ANY Rappers so whatever.
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 8:59 am

NickJonas2 wrote:
painted_dreams wrote:

I know! ITs better sef-written

Yup! If I'm going to a fan of someone I'd prefer two things

1. He/she needs to write his/her own songs.. ( it's okay, if they don't, but I probably won't
be too big of a fan then)

2. They HAVE to be good live!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 9:00 am

I wouldn't wanna see my favourite artist perform if she/he wasn't good Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 9:01 am

Which is why I wondered who your fave artist are! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.   jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing. Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

jonas brothers: humble, respectable, amazing.
Page 1 of 1