Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro

Go down 
+4
angel_baby96
millyrox012
splashthebride
jonas~luver2009_NJK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jonas~luver2009_NJK

soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Empty
PostSubject: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedTue Jul 08, 2008 5:51 pm

[/center]

INTRO

There once was a gurl named madaline n'd she had a sis named kilea
they were not the luckest gurl in the world they got raped @ 12 n'd molested
at 15 wich iz kinda the same thing luckly they lived in a orphanage because the rest
of her family were worst then her parents they had 2 sleep in the addict n'd stay there 4 like dayz
so that they couldn't come out cuz there mom hated them they would alwayz tell her n'd her
sister that they were gods mistake n'd they didn't deserve 2 belive now remember
there mom n'd dad were druggiez so they would come home half high n'd half druck either way
they still gt beaten up they didn't have a TV or a radio so they never knew wat waz happening in the outside world
but there mom and dad got sent 2 jail 4 lyfe
the orphanage was the best place they every been 2 they got food slept in nice beds n'd met great people .......
luckily they never thought in there whole lives that they would get 2 meet the Jonas Brothers ...............
(Chap.3 coming soom)
Back to top Go down
splashthebride

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedThu Jul 10, 2008 2:29 am

aw, that's sad. keep writing! xD
Back to top Go down
millyrox012

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Thats rlly cool!!! keep writin'!! xD
Back to top Go down
angel_baby96

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedThu Aug 07, 2008 10:59 pm

that's really good
Back to top Go down
Blondie

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedSun Aug 10, 2008 2:38 am

please write in normal english & complete sentences.
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:20 pm

That's really good actually Very Happy
Kind of tragical, but still cool, but could you write more
"proper" english? No offends, but I'm from Norway, so it's a little hard Razz

Hope to read more soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 6:30 am

YOur an awesome writer! Keep Upp The Good work.
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 pm

I love the idea of drama but I would really much rather it didn't have anything really bad in it (like some of the stuff that happens to the girl) no offence its jsut I've had to stop reading lots of fanfics cuase they had too much stuff like htat in them!
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 11:43 pm

When is Chapter three ever going to come?
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 am

Yea, it's a bit inappropriate, but it's art, right Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Uh-Huh. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm

NickJHero_1608 wrote:
I love the idea of drama but I would really much rather it didn't have anything really bad in it (like some of the stuff that happens to the girl) no offence its jsut I've had to stop reading lots of fanfics cuase they had too much stuff like htat in them!

Yeah, I know what you mean. The things that happen to the girl are not really appropriate but still, its okay.
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 2:12 am

Hahaah... BUt when you think about it, that's what's the main selling base today..
Movies, songs and books are based on sexual tension (sorry if the words are inappropriate)
I'll edit if they are Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 2:12 am

The world is a crazy place Sad
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 6:21 am

painted_dreams wrote:
Hahaah... BUt when you think about it, that's what's the main selling base today..
Movies, songs and books are based on sexual tension (sorry if the words are inappropriate)
I'll edit if they are Razz

Yeah, Thats true.
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 6:21 am

painted_dreams wrote:
The world is a crazy place Sad
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 11:27 pm

it annoys me.. that's why I appreciate movies like "pride & prejudice" that are about love and not
what it leads too Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 11:28 pm

I'm wayy too captivated of Twilight!! I love it, can't wait for the movie in november!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro   soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

soap opera (jonas style) chap.intro
Page 1 of 1