Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....

Go down 
+3
angel_baby96
nicjkevjoe321
nick.jonas.is.my.lover.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nick.jonas.is.my.lover.

nick.jonas.is.my.lover.

nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Empty
PostSubject: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 2:59 am

what can i say?

hes 15.

hot.

talented.

has a beautiful soul.

has type 1.

abercrombie aftershave.!

LOVES STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

hes the best.!

[i know that someday ill marry him, not for money(cuz lots of ppl do) but because i love him.

im gonna stick to my dream ,no matter what i have to do. if he loved me back , i know i would die for him any day.

cuz love is sacrifice. not just something you say.. like drawing on paper.......

just hope i get to see him ,cherish his love,hold him tight,and kiss him to death.........someday.]

I love you Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Smile Very Happy Very Happy

I really love you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com\cutiebugj21
nicjkevjoe321

nicjkevjoe321

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 pm

wow...thats pretty awesome...that u can say that!! i luv nick soooo much toooo! and he is my favorite of the threee...but i really hope your dream comes true!!
Back to top Go down
angel_baby96

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 pm

nick is my favorite too but not crush like so i hope your dream comes true
Back to top Go down
miss joe jonas

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedSun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 pm

kevin nick joe comet me waaa i love u guys soooooooooooooooo frikin mutch marie me joe kiss Rolling Eyes lol! I love you i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.com!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by the way my name is jewel jonEs sigh i luve u guys so mutch
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 pm

nick.jonas.is.my.lover. wrote:
what can i say?

hes 15.

hot.

talented.

has a beautiful soul.

has type 1.

abercrombie aftershave.!

LOVES STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

hes the best.!

[i know that someday ill marry him, not for money(cuz lots of ppl do) but because i love him.

im gonna stick to my dream ,no matter what i have to do. if he loved me back , i know i would die for him any day.

cuz love is sacrifice. not just something you say.. like drawing on paper.......

just hope i get to see him ,cherish his love,hold him tight,and kiss him to death.........someday.]

I love you Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Smile Very Happy Very Happy

I really love you.

I think that was sooo sweet =)
May all of your dreams come true..
Bibbidi Bobbito Boo!<3
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 pm

^LOL okay miss fairy godmother lol not being mean just haveing fun with you!
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Bibbidi Bobbito Boo!<3

HAHA. Thats cute.
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 4:11 am

Hahahaha... You're welcome to make fun of me anytime, NickJHero_1608 Very Happy

Thank you NickJonas2
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Haha. No Problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 9:03 am

I wish you all the best with your marriage, nick.jonas.is.my.lover Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....   nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy..... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

nick jonas.!-- the most ive ever poured my heart out to a guy.....
Page 1 of 1