Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i have no way of seeing them...................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chanel jonas

chanel jonas

i have no way of seeing them................... Empty
PostSubject: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedSat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 pm

hi i'm chanel i;m 17 & i love the jonas bros ...like you all didnt know that lol! well anywayz i totally hate my life right now i really want to met them and i dont know how the concerts r sold out , i've been listening to the radio station trying to win tickets them but my luck ever time i call i get busy lines .......its sucks but i still im hoping ill met them one day Shocked if anybody has any suggestions please i beg u to tell me them .....chanel jonas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 pm

chanel jonas wrote:
hi i'm chanel i;m 17 & i love the jonas bros ...like you all didnt know that lol! well anywayz i totally hate my life right now i really want to met them and i dont know how the concerts r sold out , i've been listening to the radio station trying to win tickets them but my luck ever time i call i get busy lines .......its sucks but i still im hoping ill met them one day Shocked if anybody has any suggestions please i beg u to tell me them .....chanel jonas Very Happy

But you live in the US, so your chance will come!! Very Happy
You should check out their myspace, cause then you'll know the dates alot earlier =)

www.myspace.com/jonasbrothers

Hope I helped!!
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 6:12 am

Yeah. I know how you feel. Anyways welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tazmonkey111

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 pm

good luck with that... i have no suggestions but i'll have my fingers crossed for you
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 pm

NickJonas2 wrote:
Yeah. I know how you feel. Anyways welcome to the forum. Very Happy
really?? Where are you from Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 10:15 pm

That made me LOL...x)
I've had a long day
Back to top Go down
tazmonkey111

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 11:10 pm

i hate long days
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 am

Hahaha..
We start. 8.30am and today we ended at 2.30pm Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 am

yep. Thats a long day Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 am

I had to help my dad at work today and it took like FOREVER. Im like soo tired and hungry noww!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 1:21 am

I'm hungry too Razz
I'm gonna grap a youghurt Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 1:49 am

I jsut went to the corner store and bought cookies Razz Yum Wink
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 3:09 am

.... O_O
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 3:14 am

...LOL. I know, I know, Im wierd Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 3:49 am

We've all agreed that weird is awesome Very Happy

And hunni, I invented weird..
You have nothing to worry about<33
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 7:22 am

Haha? You did? alright! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Check your closest dictionary Very Happy

It's under "genuis invention of weirdness"
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 am

Haha.Sure, I'll remind myself later on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 1:15 am

chanel jonas wrote:

i know how you feel. ive always wanted to attend thier concerts too. WE will get our chance one day! Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 1:16 am

tazmonkey111 wrote:
good luck with that... i have no suggestions but i'll have my fingers crossed for you

That;s really sweet tazmonkey111 Smile
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 1:32 am

We will all get our chances one day... hopefully Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 1:33 am

how's the dictionary search going?
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 1:33 am

People are always sweet, but then they leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have no way of seeing them...................   i have no way of seeing them................... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

i have no way of seeing them...................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: JONAS BROTHERS ONLINE :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: