Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal

Go down 
+3
AdminERIKA
ilunickjonas
imnotlikeeveryoneelse
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

what do you do when you see the jo bros
scream
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty30%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty
 30% [ 3 ]
reach for them
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty30%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty
 30% [ 3 ]
stand there
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty10%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty
 10% [ 1 ]
say hi
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty10%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty
 10% [ 1 ]
treat them like a everyday person
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty20%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty
 20% [ 2 ]
say i love you!!!!!!!!
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty0%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
imnotlikeeveryoneelse

does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Empty
PostSubject: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
ilunickjonas

ilunickjonas

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedThu Aug 07, 2008 2:54 am

heyy,
well it really depends,
i mean when im at home watching them on tv i freak out lmaoo,
and offcourse at the concerts ive been to i screamed but like i think that if i met them i would probobly calm down and keep cool lmaoo.
it's soo funny seeing all the girls on tv meeting them and some cry lmaoo,
i dont think i would ever cry i'd be too embarassed and im not suure they like that too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chickeechels
AdminERIKA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 1:32 am

lmfao, yeah when I met them, I was chill. But I had to shout over the screaming shrills of the other girls.
It was pretty cool though, haha. They're pretty normal and appreciative when it comes to meeting their fans.
Back to top Go down
https://jonasbrothers.editboard.com
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 am

I sorta just stand there in shock lol
Back to top Go down
JoBrosAllTheWay

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 1:46 am

I know - seriously!!!! Who does not scream when they see the Jonas Brothers?? I think only people who are totally clueless or braindead or something wouldn't scream! I mean - ITS JB!!!! Hello?? Lol.
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:39 am

Lol yeah or just stand there speechless!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 pm

I would completly mess up my language Razz
I'm quite good in English, but if I get nervous, my tounge does whatever it wants Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Yes you're great at english I've never been confused with your writing I was actually wondering if maybe they spoke english in Norway and that\'s why you where so good lol Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 am

Thank you =)
No, they don't speak english is Norway, but we do learn English at school and stuff.. Razz
But my family is really from Sri Lanka and I have relatives all over the world so the any way I could talk to
them was by learning English well Razz

So my parents kinda pushed me on that Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 9:13 pm

Lol well I bet your glad now lol hey you;'re beating me!~!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Nah I'm not Razz
I'm just replying to your posts <3
It would be rude if I didn't ^^
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 am

Lol yeah okay sure......jk I know but still this is going to be a fun competition lol
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 8:50 am

Yea.. x) I honestly think we're the only one competing Razz
She should name us both winners !!

It shouldn't be a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah that would be awesome!!!!! then we wouldn' have to compete lol well we would but how about we tie on purpose at the last minute...
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Yea, we totally should!!! :p

ADMINERIKA?? If you're reading, is that okay?
It would've been better if we knew who was competing x)
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 9:14 pm

But how do you know, how many posts you've made? Surprised
I'm not willing to count x)
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 am

Lol it says on the side of your post it says age then joined then posts and you just look there lol yeha I would hate to have to count also you can go to the member list and it tells you there the mebers and who posts...
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedSat Aug 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Ohhhh x) Hahahaha

Well thank you =) We should make a post for her and maybe we could both win, I don't see why not Smile
I'm 100% sure there are no one but us competing Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedSat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Yeah how about we both write her
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Sure, but where?? should we send seperate mails or something ??? Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:43 pm

I mean she did it because she wanted the boards to get more posts Smile
And for having 700 member there aren't many people posting here Razz

Since we're being loyal posters, we should both get a prize!
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Exactly how I feel great minds think alike lol.....yeah we could just send her a private message what do you think?
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 12:07 am

Good that problem is solved =)
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 am

Haha. x). I would scream.
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Did you send one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Jonas Brothers :: General Chat-
Jump to: