Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal

Go down 
+3
AdminERIKA
ilunickjonas
imnotlikeeveryoneelse
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what do you do when you see the jo bros
scream
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty30%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
 30% [ 3 ]
reach for them
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty30%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
 30% [ 3 ]
stand there
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty10%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
 10% [ 1 ]
say hi
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty10%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
 10% [ 1 ]
treat them like a everyday person
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty20%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
 20% [ 2 ]
say i love you!!!!!!!!
does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty0%does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 1:00 am

I did, but I have a feeling it didn't get to her :/ My internet is acting weird, cause we have REALLY bad weather with lightning and stuff, so our network have been shaky for a while Wink

I'll wait before I try again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 10:04 pm

okay wow that doesn't sound fun!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 am

It isn't.. especially not when I'm doing homework Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal   does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

does anybody not scream when they see the jo bros and just act normal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Jonas Brothers :: General Chat-
Jump to: