Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chanel jonas

chanel jonas

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Empty
PostSubject: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedWed Aug 13, 2008 5:25 pm

yeah thats right i seen the jbs but dont be 2 jealous ,i only seen them for about 5 seconds .........i went yesterday when i showed up it was about 2pm and there were more that 500 people their already ...basially it was first 500 come firt serve ...so i didnt see them sing in the store but i got a cool jbs necklace pass thingy for coming there anywayz and heres the best part i waited till 8:30pm and then it happened they showed up to apple store soho got out the car & i seen their beautiful faces it was the greatest 5 seconds ever then they ran in the store .....i cant explain by 8:30 ever street on that whole block was covered in fans ....well sreacmin fans i might say ....all the cops were like get off the road, you cant sand on this street corner ,,hey but you think that stopped us ......it was great......their had to be more than a 1500 people thier....i mean peolpe were killin each other to see them & this is the best part one mom actually went to a secturiy guard and was making him offers if you know what i mean....
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Empty
PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 3:45 am

Lol wow sounds like lots of people!!!!!!!! I know isn't seeing them jsut AWESOME????
Back to top Go down
nick.jonas.is.my.lover.

nick.jonas.is.my.lover.

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 am

i would give my college fund to see them and talk to them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com\cutiebugj21
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 3:16 pm

I've seen them and got hugs and pictures and autographs but I didn't really get to tlak to them but I was so nervouse I dont' think I could have lol
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Wooaaahh!!! It sounds awesome, I'd love to experience something like that!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm

One day you will!!!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 am

Awwww, that's sweet<333 Yea, I better Razz
Or I'll haunt them when I die, and make them write a song about
"the ghost I hear inside my head" Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 9:39 pm

LOL Very Happy Very Happy That was AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 11:27 pm

nick.jonas.is.my.lover. wrote:
i would give my college fund to see them and talk to them
Really?? Smile
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 am

Yeah i might but I dont' think my parents would let me lol
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 pm

I wouldn't... Razz
I understand you don't mean it literally, but I can't imagine myself
doing that x)
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedSat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 pm

It just sounds absurd Razz
And I bet it would be really awkward for JB too if they found out.. Laughing

But I understand where it comes from Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedSat Aug 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Hahaha, have we gotta off topic or WHAT!! :O
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Lol yeah what's the topic again we never stay on topic lol
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Someone saw JB at the apple store x)

Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 pm

I hope she's not planning on coming back to this post x)
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 pm

Lol yeah she might have a hard time finding our answeres to the posts what was our answer jk you don't have to lookthat up lol we should as the girl if we can just you know both win lol
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Yea!!! We have to write her and tell her we should both win.. I just hope she doesn't
disqualify us for that x)

She won't...
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Lol no actually she was relaly nice about it she even loled lol that's not word......
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 pm

Aww, I love how Jonas sites has nice webmistresses Very Happy
<33 LOLED Hahaha.. All of the sudden LOL became a verb and we're conjugating it in past tense x)
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 1:57 am

chanel jonas wrote:
yeah thats right i seen the jbs but dont be 2 jealous ,i only seen them for about 5 seconds .........i went yesterday when i showed up it was about 2pm and there were more that 500 people their already ...basially it was first 500 come firt serve ...so i didnt see them sing in the store but i got a cool jbs necklace pass thingy for coming there anywayz and heres the best part i waited till 8:30pm and then it happened they showed up to apple store soho got out the car & i seen their beautiful faces it was the greatest 5 seconds ever then they ran in the store .....i cant explain by 8:30 ever street on that whole block was covered in fans ....well sreacmin fans i might say ....all the cops were like get off the road, you cant sand on this street corner ,,hey but you think that stopped us ......it was great......their had to be more than a 1500 people thier....i mean peolpe were killin each other to see them & this is the best part one mom actually went to a secturiy guard and was making him offers if you know what i mean....

thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Hahah.. again we're sorry for going off topic x)
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Yeah we just totally get off topic lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next