Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 1:15 am

That's just the way we roll!!! x)
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 8:16 pm

LOL.
BTW, I love that song Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm

LOL good one I loved it!!!!!!!!!! and it's ture that's just the way we roll`!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 pm

painted_dreams wrote:
Aww, I love how Jonas sites has nice webmistresses Very Happy
<33 LOLED Hahaha.. All of the sudden LOL became a verb and we're conjugating it in past tense x)

I know! SO many of the Joans fansites have such great webmistressess!!
Back to top Go down
NickJHero_1608

NickJHero_1608

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 4:07 am

Exactly I mean they can't go wrong if they like the jonas brothers
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 4:14 am

LOL> True.
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:25 pm

We are gangsta gentlemen Razz female edition or something x)
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Hahaha<333 You guys know when the dance crew contest started on youtube?? i wanted JB to get challenged Razz
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 1:53 am

Haha. Yeah, That woulda been awesome!
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 am

nick.jonas.is.my.lover. wrote:
i would give my college fund to see them and talk to them

hahaa. thats sweet.
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 am

painted_dreams wrote:
Wooaaahh!!! It sounds awesome, I'd love to experience something like that!! Very Happy

Yeah, Same Here. Sad
Back to top Go down
NickJonas2

NickJonas2

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 1:55 am

NickJHero_1608 wrote:
Yeah i might but I dont' think my parents would let me lol

hahaaa. Same. I WOULD. MY PARENTS wouldnt Razz
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 3:20 am

Hahaha.. they're dancing is great Very Happy Are you gonna watch Cody Linley on Dancing with the stars??
Back to top Go down
painted_dreams

painted_dreams

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 3:21 am

I wouldn't.. Razz
Because I could help so many people with using my college money and become a doctor or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah   whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

whoa i seen the jonas brothers at apple store yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2